Follow the steps below to create a Facebook App ID.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to this link.
- Register or enable as Facebook developer.
- Click “+ Add a New App” button located on upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter display name “My SociableKIT App”.
- Enter your contact email.
- Click “Create App ID” button and pass the security check.
- Click “Dashboard” tab on the upper left corner.
- Your Facebook App ID is under App ID label.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here.
Transform Your Website with Social Media Feeds: Download Our Free Guide
Discover how to increase engagement, showcase your brand's personality, and drive more traffic to your website.
By entering your name and email, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive guide that covers choosing the right social media platform, best practices for maximizing engagement, and integration tools.
Start growing your online presence and building a loyal following today!