If you need to embed YouTube Channel Videos on your website, you need to find your YouTube Channel ID if you don’t have a YouTube channel custom name. Follow the simple steps below.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- On the browser address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmyfPVdui2ZjOQSdM6CHWA
- Your YouTube channel ID is the text after /channel/. In our example above, the YouTube channel ID is UCsmyfPVdui2ZjOQSdM6CHWA
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org