There are times when you see a certain post that you do not like on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to remove or “exclude” that post on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the post on Instagram.
- On the browser URL, you will some the URL that looks like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZDFuDAH8F/
- Copy the post ID, on our example URL above, the post ID is the last part of the URL which is: BiZDFuDAH8F
- Go back to SociableKIT’s “Posts” tab, paste the post ID on the “Excluded posts” text area.
- Hit “Save Changes” button. Done!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.