There are times when you see a certain post that you do not like on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to remove or “exclude” that post on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Login to SociableKIT.
- Go to your Instagram hashtag feed solution.
- Go to the “Posts” tab.
- Click the “Exclude posts” text field.
- On the pop up, check all the posts you want to exclude.
- Hit “Save Changes” button. Done!
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com