There are times when you see a certain post that you do not like on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to remove or “exclude” that post on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Login to SociableKIT.
- Go to your Instagram hashtag feed solution.
- Go to the “Posts” tab.
- On the “Exclude posts” field, click “Show post codes” link.
- It will show you page where you can copy (under the image) the post code related to the post you want to remove.
- Go back to “Exclude posts” field, paste the post code there.
- Hit “Save Changes” button. Done!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.