There can be different reasons why you need to connect your Instagram account. In some cases, you need the Instagram username because you want to embed Instagram profile on your website. This can also be used when embedding your Private Instagram profile on your website.
It might be helpful for your web or mobile application as well. This blog will show you how to find an Instagram username, step-by-step!
Here’s how to connect your Instagram profile:
1. Make sure that the Instagram account you want to connect is already logged in here: https://www.instagram.com/
2. Login to your SociableKIT account here.
3. Create an Instagram profile widget and click the ‘Connect Instagram’ button.
4. Select the ‘Allow’ button on Instagram.
5. After allowing, you will now be redirected to your Instagram profile widget.
That’s it! We hope you found this page helpful. Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to find an Instagram username! Please share this post with someone who might need it.
Got something to ask? Need support? You may contact our team here
For more helpful tips and tricks, please follow us on social media!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.