Facebook requires us to get a “long-lived user access token” to display “Facebook page reviews” on your website. Obtain a “long-lived user access token” by following the steps below.
How to get Facebook Long-Lived User Access Token?
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get a short-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link.
- Paste the “short-lived access token” in the input box.
- Click the “Debug” button.
- As you will see in the debug details, “short-lived access token” expires after few hours.
- To convert it to “long-lived access token”, click “Extend Access Token” button.
- Facebook will ask for your password, enter your password to continue.
- The generated characters is your “long-lived user access token”. Copy it.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for following our tutorial about how to get Facebook long-lived user access token!