Quick guide: Embed Facebook feed on your Webflow website for free
To embed Facebook feed on Webflow website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your Facebook feed widget.
- Copy the Facebook feed widget embed code.
- Login to your Webflow website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Facebook feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Facebook feed widget on your Webflow website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Facebook feed on Webflow website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Facebook feed widget
The first part is creating your Facebook feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your Facebook feed type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several Facebook feed widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of Facebook feed that you can add to your Webflow website:
- Enter your Facebook feed ID or username. Copy your Facebook feed URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your Facebook feed ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your Webflow website page. Please follow the second part below to add Facebook feed widget to your Webflow website.
Add Facebook feed widget to your Webflow website
The second part is adding your Facebook feed widget to your Webflow website. After you customize your Facebook feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Webflow website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Login to Webflow.
- On your existing website, click the "Page: ...." in the upper left corner then click the "Create new page" icon.
- Once done add a name for your new page then click "Save".
- On the left, click "Add Element". Drag "Embed" to your page.
- On the upper right, click "Publish" > "Publish to Selected Domains".
- View your page. Done!
Below, you can see a live demo of our Facebook feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Facebook feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
Embed Facebook feed on your Webflow website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Facebook feed on Webflow website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
As you can see, embedding a Facebook feed on your website is not only easy but also essential to maintaining an active social media presence. By adding a Facebook feed to your site, you'll be able to showcase your latest posts and updates, drive traffic to your Facebook page, and increase engagement with your audience. And with our free website widgets, you won't have to worry about complicated code or slow loading times. So why wait? Get started today and see the benefits of embedding a Facebook feed on your website for yourself!