Quick guide: Embed Facebook page live stream on your Webflow website for free
To embed Facebook page live stream on Webflow website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Facebook page live stream widget here.
- Create and customize your Facebook page live stream widget.
- Copy the Facebook page live stream widget embed code.
- Login to your Webflow website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Facebook page live stream widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Facebook page live stream widget on your Webflow website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Facebook page live stream on your Webflow website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Facebook page live stream widget
The first part is creating your Facebook page live stream widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
Create your Facebook page live stream widget here. You can login here if you already have an account. Once you sign up, you will start your 7-day premium trial. After 7 days, you can activate the free plan if you don't need our premium features.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Paste the embed code and save your Webflow website page. Please follow the second part below to add Facebook page live stream widget to your Webflow website.
Add Facebook page live stream widget to your Webflow website
The second part is adding your Facebook page live stream widget to your Webflow website. After you customize your Facebook page live stream widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Webflow website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Facebook page live stream widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Webflow.
- On your existing website, click the "Page: ...." in the upper left corner then click the "Create new page" icon.
- Once done add a name for your new page then click "Save".
- On the left, click "Add Element". Drag "Embed" to your page.
- On the upper right, click "Publish" > "Publish to Selected Domains".
- View your page. Done!
Below, you can see a live demo of our Facebook page live stream widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Facebook page live stream on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
Embed Facebook page live stream on your Webflow website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Facebook page live stream on Webflow website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
In conclusion, embedding your Facebook page live stream on your website is a great way to bring your content to your audience and engage with them in real-time. By using our free website widgets, you'll save time, effort, and money, and still be able to create a professional-looking website that is both reliable and easy to customize. So don't wait any longer, take advantage of our widgets today and start embedding your Facebook page live stream on your website!