Google Play app ID is useful when you are creating SociableKIT’s Google play reviews solution. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find the ID of your app on Google play.
- Using your web browser, go to your app on Google play.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the text after “/apps/details?id=”
- Copy the value because that is your Google play app ID.
- Here are some examples:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here.
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Google play app ID!
Transform Your Website with Social Media Feeds: Download Our Free Guide
Discover how to increase engagement, showcase your brand's personality, and drive more traffic to your website.
By entering your name and email, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive guide that covers choosing the right social media platform, best practices for maximizing engagement, and integration tools.
Start growing your online presence and building a loyal following today!