There can be different reasons why you need to find a Sitejabber ID. In some cases, you need the Sitejabber ID because you want to embed Sitejabber reviews on your website.
It might be helpful for your web or mobile application as well. This blog will show you how to find a Sitejabber ID, step-by-step!
Here’s how to find the Sitejabber ID:
- Go to the Sitejabber reviews. For example: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/squarespace.com
- On the URL, get the text after the ‘https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/’. In this case, the text is ‘squarespace.com’.
- The text is your Sitejabber ID.
- Here’s a screenshot also:
- Copy the text and paste them to the ID field on your Sitejabber Reviews customization page.
That’s it! We hope you found this page helpful. Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to find a Sitejabber ID! Please share this post with someone who might need it.
Got something to ask? Need support? You may contact our team here
For more helpful tips and tricks, please follow us on social media!