The Facebook group ID is useful when you are creating a SociableKIT solution like Facebook group posts. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find your Facebook group ID.
- Using your web browser, go to your Facebook group.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the text or number after “facebook.com/groups/”
- Copy the value because that is your Facebook group ID.
- Here’s an example:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Facebook group ID!