Quick guide: Embed Facebook page events on your Google Sites website for free
To embed Facebook page events on Google Sites website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Facebook page events widget here.
- Customize your Facebook page events widget.
- Copy the Facebook page events widget embed code.
- Login to your Google Sites website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Facebook page events widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Facebook page events widget on your Google Sites website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Facebook page events on your Google Sites website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Facebook page events widget
The first part is creating your Facebook page events widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Paste the embed code and save your Google Sites website page. Please follow the second part below to add Facebook page events widget to your Google Sites website.
Add Facebook page events widget to your Google Sites website
The second part is adding your Facebook page events widget to your Google Sites website. After you customize your Facebook page events widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Google Sites website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Facebook page events widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Google sites. You must have at least a 'Business Starter' plan to create and customize your Google sites.
- Create or edit an existing website. Click the + 'Blank' button on the 'Start a new site' section to create or find your existing website under the 'Recent sites' section.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. On the right sidebar, you will see an 'Embed' button. Click the 'Embed' button.
- Add the widget. A popup 'Embed from the web' will open up. Select the 'Embed code' tab on the popup.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. On the 'Embed code' tab, you will see 'HTML code goes here' text. Paste the embed code from your SociableKIT widget.
- Save the widget. Once you have pasted your embed code, click the 'Next' button.
- Preview of your SociableKIT widget. After clicking the Next button, a preview of your embed code will be displayed. Click the 'Insert' button to insert the widget to your Google sites page.
- Edit the widget. Once the widget has been inserted, you will have the option to resize the widget. After resizing the widget to your preferences, click the 'Publish' button on the upper right corner of the page.
- Publish your page. After publishing the site, click the down 'Arrow' button beside the 'Publish' button.
- View your page. A dropdown of buttons will be displayed, click the 'View published site' button. Done!
Video Guide: Embed Facebook page events on
your Google Sites website for free
Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to embed Facebook page events on your Google Sites website for free.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Facebook page events widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Facebook page events on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
Embed Facebook page events on your Google Sites website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Facebook page events on Google Sites website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
Embedding Facebook Page Events on your website is a great way to keep your audience informed and engaged with your upcoming events. By using our free website widgets, you can do this quickly and easily, without any hassle. Plus, with their customizable design, you can ensure that your events blend seamlessly with the overall look and feel of your website. So, go ahead and give it a try – you won't regret it!