Quick guide: Embed LinkedIn feed on your HTML website for free
To embed LinkedIn feed on HTML website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your LinkedIn feed widget.
- Copy the LinkedIn feed widget embed code.
- Login to your HTML website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the LinkedIn feed widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding LinkedIn feed widget on your HTML website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed LinkedIn feed on HTML website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your LinkedIn feed widget
The first part is creating your LinkedIn feed widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your LinkedIn feed type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several LinkedIn feed widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of LinkedIn feed that you can add to your HTML website:
- Enter your LinkedIn feed ID or username. Copy your LinkedIn feed URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your LinkedIn feed ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your HTML website page. Please follow the second part below to add LinkedIn feed widget to your HTML website.
Add LinkedIn feed widget to your HTML website
The second part is adding your LinkedIn feed widget to your HTML website. After you customize your LinkedIn feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your HTML website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Open your HTML file.
- You can create a new HTML page or edit your existing HTML page.
- Save your HTML page.
- You may now upload your HTML page to your web hosting.
Below, you can see a live demo of our LinkedIn feed widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded LinkedIn feed on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
Embed LinkedIn feed on your HTML website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding LinkedIn feed on HTML website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
LinkedIn is a great place to post job vacancies, share information about your company culture, and use content to attract candidates. However, it’s also helpful to showcase the content you share on LinkedIn on your official website for your employer branding.
Potential candidates visiting your website regularly will be able to check out all your latest job posts, and may even decide to follow you on LinkedIn.