Quick guide: Embed Instagram location on your Google Sites website for free
To embed Instagram location on Google Sites website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Instagram location widget here.
- Customize your Instagram location widget.
- Copy the Instagram location widget embed code.
- Login to your Google Sites website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Instagram location widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Instagram location widget on your Google Sites website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Instagram location on your Google Sites website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Instagram location widget
The first part is creating your Instagram location widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Paste the embed code and save your Google Sites website page. Please follow the second part below to add Instagram location widget to your Google Sites website.
Enter your Location ID
Add Instagram location widget to your Google Sites website
The second part is adding your Instagram location widget to your Google Sites website. After you customize your Instagram location widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Google Sites website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Instagram location widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Google sites. You must have at least a 'Business Starter' plan to create and customize your Google sites.
- Create or edit an existing website. Click the + 'Blank' button on the 'Start a new site' section to create or find your existing website under the 'Recent sites' section.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. On the right sidebar, you will see an 'Embed' button. Click the 'Embed' button.
- Add the widget. A popup 'Embed from the web' will open up. Select the 'Embed code' tab on the popup.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. On the 'Embed code' tab, you will see 'HTML code goes here' text. Paste the embed code from your SociableKIT widget.
- Save the widget. Once you have pasted your embed code, click the 'Next' button.
- Preview of your SociableKIT widget. After clicking the Next button, a preview of your embed code will be displayed. Click the 'Insert' button to insert the widget to your Google sites page.
- Edit the widget. Once the widget has been inserted, you will have the option to resize the widget. After resizing the widget to your preferences, click the 'Publish' button on the upper right corner of the page.
- Publish your page. After publishing the site, click the down 'Arrow' button beside the 'Publish' button.
- View your page. A dropdown of buttons will be displayed, click the 'View published site' button. Done!
Video Guide: Embed Instagram location on
your Google Sites website for free
Watch our YouTube video below to learn how to embed Instagram location on your Google Sites website for free.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Instagram location widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Instagram location on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
Embed Instagram location on your Google Sites website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Instagram location on Google Sites website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to embed Instagram Location on your Google Sites website. By adding Instagram Location to your website, you can give your visitors a more personal and behind-the-scenes look at your brand, and also make it easy for them to follow you on Instagram. And with our free website widgets, you can customize the look and feel to match your website's design.
Remember, using Instagram Location on your website can help you increase engagement with your visitors and also your followers on Instagram, so don't hesitate to give it a try!