Quick guide: Embed Linkedin recommendations on your Google Sites website for free
To embed Linkedin recommendations on Google Sites website for free, follow the steps below.
- Create your Linkedin recommendations widget here.
- Customize your Linkedin recommendations widget.
- Copy the Linkedin recommendations widget embed code.
- Login to your Google Sites website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Linkedin recommendations widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Linkedin recommendations widget on your Google Sites website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Linkedin recommendations on your Google Sites website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Linkedin recommendations widget
The first part is creating your Linkedin recommendations widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Paste the embed code and save your Google Sites website page. Please follow the second part below to add Linkedin recommendations widget to your Google Sites website.
Add Linkedin recommendations widget to your Google Sites website
The second part is adding your Linkedin recommendations widget to your Google Sites website. After you customize your Linkedin recommendations widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your Google Sites website. Follow the steps below.
- Copy your free Linkedin recommendations widget embed code. Make sure you followed the first part above. It detailed how to you can create and customize your widget to get your free embed code.
- Login to Google sites. You must have at least a 'Business Starter' plan to create and customize your Google sites.
- Create or edit an existing website. Click the + 'Blank' button on the 'Start a new site' section to create or find your existing website under the 'Recent sites' section.
- Create a new blank page or edit your existing page. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. On the right sidebar, you will see an 'Embed' button. Click the 'Embed' button.
- Add the widget. A popup 'Embed from the web' will open up. Select the 'Embed code' tab on the popup.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. On the 'Embed code' tab, you will see 'HTML code goes here' text. Paste the embed code from your SociableKIT widget.
- Save the widget. Once you have pasted your embed code, click the 'Next' button.
- Preview of your SociableKIT widget. After clicking the Next button, a preview of your embed code will be displayed. Click the 'Insert' button to insert the widget to your Google sites page.
- Edit the widget. Once the widget has been inserted, you will have the option to resize the widget. After resizing the widget to your preferences, click the 'Publish' button on the upper right corner of the page.
- Publish your page. After publishing the site, click the down 'Arrow' button beside the 'Publish' button.
- View your page. A dropdown of buttons will be displayed, click the 'View published site' button. Done!
Below, you can see a live demo of our Linkedin recommendations widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Linkedin recommendations on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"I've been a customer of SociableKit since their beginning. Their unique products are second to none. Their customer service is top notch- prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!"
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"A fantastic set of plugins that truly helps navigate the ever changing world of social media and keeping our various platforms connected. The support team is fantastic and they have really been responsive to our needs."
Village of Bensenville
"Amazing customer service! I really love how quick the widget works. It looks beautiful! Glad I was able to find it."
"I have to hand it to a company that goes above and beyond with their customer service... your team is a notch above anything I've experienced. Great software, great support - what else can you ask for?"
"An amazing set of plug-in solutions for a large number of social media web site integrations. I would lie if I said I've tried them all, but the ones I'm using are just stellar. The support is also superb. Not only are they helping you with all the little problems you might encounter, but they also listen to requests for new features. Requested features are then - more often than not - swiftly implemented. I wish all companies had support like theirs. I really can't recommend Sociablekit enough! 👍"
"This was a great way to easily embed Google Reviews into my client's Wix site. I had trouble at first because the business has no physical address listed, but the support team helped me out and everything is running smoothly so far. I recommend!"
Embed Linkedin recommendations on your Google Sites website in 2 minutes
Quickly upgrade your website by embedding Linkedin recommendations on Google Sites website in 2 minutes. Sign up to SociableKIT now!
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now to use our widgets for FREE FOREVER!
No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
We hope this article has been helpful in showing you how to embed your LinkedIn recommendations on your Google site using our free website widgets. Displaying your recommendations on your website can greatly increase the credibility and trust in your skills and services.
So why wait? Give it a try today and see how convenient and straightforward it can be!