Eventbrite is a popular event management system with useful ticketing features. The Eventbrite ID is useful when you want to embed Eventbrite events on your website using SociableKIT. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find the Eventbrite ID.
- Using your web browser, go to your Eventbrite page. For example: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/ivy-room-25445265709
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the number after “https://www.eventbrite.com/o/ivy-room-“
- Copy the numerical value because that is your Eventbrite organizer ID. In this case, the numerical value is ‘25445265709’.
Here’s a screenshot:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]