Follow the steps below to get a Facebook Short-Lived User Access Token.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link.
- On the upper right corner, change “Graph API Explorer” to “My SociableKIT App” or the name of the app ID you created.
- Click “Get Token”, click “Get User Access Token”.
- On the pop up, check “manage_pages”.
- Click “Get Access Token” button.
- Click “Continue”, click “Ok” button.
- Copy the “short-lived access token” from the access token field.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.