UPDATE: If you want to get the short-lived access token because you want to get a long-lived access token, you may follow this tutorial. The tutorial below might not work anymore.
Follow the steps below to get a Facebook Short-Lived User Access Token.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link.
- On the upper right corner, change “Graph API Explorer” to “My SociableKIT App” or the name of the app ID you created.
- Click “Get Token”, click “Get User Access Token”.
- On the pop-up, check “manage_pages”.
- Click the “Get Access Token” button.
- Click “Continue”, click “Ok” button.
- Copy the “short-lived access token” from the access token field.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org