Facebook Album ID is needed if you want to display photos from a Facebook page album on your website through SociableKIT. This post will show you how to find and get that Facebook album you desire.
- On the create solution, click the “Select Facebook album“.
- A pop up will appear to connect your public Facebook page account.
- After your account is connected, select your target album.
- The “Facebook album ID” must be numerical like the example photo below:
Those numbers are your Facebook album ID. Let us know if your have any questions so we can assist you.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com