There can be different reasons why you need to find an RSS link. In some cases, you need the RSS link because you want to embed RSS feed on your website.
It might be helpful for your web or mobile application as well. This blog will show you how to find an RSS link, step-by-step!
Here’s how to find the RSS link:
1. Go to the website. For example: https://www.nytimes.com/column/the-daily
2. Right-click on the website’s page, and choose Page source. In the new window that appears, use the ‘Find’ feature (Ctrl + F on a PC or Command + F on a Mac), and type in RSS.
3. After searching for the RSS, you will be moved to the
4. Find the
href=, after the
title="RSS" tag. In this case
5. Get the RSS link after the
. In this case, the link is https://rss.art19.com/the-daily.
6. The link above is your RSS link.
7. Here’s a screenshot:
8. Copy the link and paste them to the ID field on your RSS feed widget customization page.
That’s it! We hope you found this page helpful. Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to find an RSS link! Please share this post with someone who might need it.
Got something to ask? Need support? You may contact our team here.
For more helpful tips and tricks, please follow us on social media!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.