Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Facebook Group Events to Google Calendar on website. View a live demo on a website here: View Demo
Need any step by step text guide?
Here a text version of our tutorial.
2. Click ‘+ Create Solution’ button.
3. On the pop-up, enter the ‘name’ of your feed and select ” Facebook Group Events to Google Calendar ” option.
5. Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
6. Open your Google calendar.
7. On the left side, see “Add friend’s calendar” field.
8. Click the plus (+) icon > click “From URL” option.
9. On “URL of calendar” field, copy and paste the link you copied above.
10. Click ‘Add Calendar’ button. Loading will take 2-3 minutes.
11. After 2-3 minutes, refresh the Google calendar.
12. See the left side if your calendar was loaded.
Your Facebook group events should now be showing in your Google Calendar.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook group events to Google calendar on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thanks for reading our tutorial about How to Export or Sync Facebook Group Events to Google Calendar!