I’m going to show you how to sync Facebook group events to a Google calendar. Do you manage Facebook group events and have a Google calendar? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. Please check the following steps:
1. Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
2. Click the ‘+ Create Solution’ button.
3. On the pop-up, enter the ‘name’ of your feed and select the ” Facebook Group Events to Google Calendar ” option.
5. Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
6. Open your Google calendar.
7. On the left side, see “Add friend’s calendar” field.
8. Click the plus (+) icon > click the “From URL” option.
9. On the “URL of calendar” field, copy and paste the link you copied above.
10. Click the ‘Add Calendar’ button. Loading will take 2-3 minutes.
11. After 2-3 minutes, refresh the Google calendar.
12. See the left side if your calendar was loaded.
Your Facebook group events should now be showing in your Google Calendar.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook group events to Google calendar on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!