Hey guys! How are you? Here are what we’ve worked on in the last few weeks and the testimonials from our dear clients.
- We’ve made an improvement to the “Approve tweets” feature on the “Moderation” tab of the Twitter profile widget. The updated interface makes it easier for you to approve or reject tweets as you customize and display specific ones on your feed.
- We’ve added a new feature to the “Create a SociableKIT widget” page on our Google widgets. If you can’t find your Google business on the map, you can now check a box labeled “Cannot find your Google place?” which will allow you to enter your Google place ID manually. This is meant to make it easier for users to create a Google widget for their business, even if they can’t find it on the map.
- We’ve just added a new feature to the Indeed jobs “Create widget” page: the Indeed company ID retriever. Now, when you paste a link to your company page on Indeed into the textbox, the tool will automatically retrieve your Indeed company ID for you. This will save you time and effort, as you won’t have to manually search for your company ID.
- We’ve added a new feature called “Predefined Search Keyword” to the Moderation tab of the Facebook Page Posts widget. This feature allows users to display only posts that contain a specific keyword entered by the user. This will help users further customize and display relevant posts on their widgets.
- We’ve added a “What’s this?” link on the “create widget” and “customize” page for YouTube widgets. This link will take users to a guide with updated instructions on how to find their YouTube channel ID, making it easier for non-technical users to locate it.
- New update for the Apple app store reviews widget! Under the ‘Basic’ tab, you can now select the region code of your Apple app using the new ‘Region code’ option. This will help users efficiently choose the country where their app is based. Our system uses region code to sync your Apple app store reviews.
- We’ve added a new feature to the “create widget” and “customize” pages on our Twitter profile widget. There is now a “What’s this?” link that will take users to a web page with updated instructions on how to find their Twitter username. This is to make it easier for non-technical users to locate their usernames with a detailed guide.
- New ‘Approve Posts’ feature added to the ‘Moderation’ tab in the Youtube Shorts widget. Allows users to select specific Youtube Shorts to be displayed on their website. Thanks to Claudia for requesting this new feature!
What clients say
Kairos, thank you for your kind words! We are happy to know that our LinkedIn profile posts widget is convenient and useful to your social media campaign.
We’re glad to hear that we were able to resolve your problem quickly, Paul. Thank you for the kind words, we’re humbled to hear that you believe SociableKIT is one of the best providers of our type of services.
Thank you for the positive feedback, AR! We’re thrilled to hear that our support team was able to quickly assist you with your inquiry. We strive to exceed expectations and are glad we were able to do so with our Medium blog widget.
Thank you so much for the glowing review, Jesko! We’re thrilled to hear that our tool exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback means a lot to us, and we will continue to work hard to meet your needs. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our Google reviews widget, it’s greatly appreciated.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you in the coming year and wishing you all the best for 2023 and a prosperous new year for you and your brand!
We value your feedback.
If you have something to share, please reply to this email. Or chat with me here. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply and let me know. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.