- Facebook page events, Instagram hashtag feed & YouTube channel solution: The customization of the pop-up’s background color, font color, and link color are now available. You can find the options under the Pop-up or Colors tab. Thanks to Daniel of Teaterslava for requesting this feature.
- Facebook page posts solution: The Arabic translation is now available. The Arabic language is one of the most commonly spoken native language in the world. If you need it, you can find it under the Text tab, pick Arabic on the Translation dropdown. Thanks to Shenouda of Heshame4all for requesting this feature.
- Google reviews solution: Changing the star color is now available. Under the Colors tab, find the Star color option. Pick the color of your choice using the color picker. Thanks to Mats of Faltbutiken for requesting this feature.
- For the following solutions, live demo pages are now available. Click the links to view.
- Facebook page events solution: Default ticket link option was moved from the “Replace text” Tab to the “Event item” tab.
- Facebook page events solution: Event images are now clickable if you check the “Open details on Facebook” option. This option is found under the “Event item” tab. Thanks to Jeremy of Platform Entertainment for requesting this improvement.
- SociableKIT dashboard: Action buttons are now working for the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Facebook page photo album solution: The unwanted space between album profile picture and likes are now removed.
- Facebook page events solution: For Wix users, there was a lag on mobile view when scrolling the calendar on iFrame. We were able to remove the lag. Thanks to Sarah of the Parliament Pub for requesting this improvement.
- Account page: When updating your first name, the name displayed on the upper right corner of the dashboard is automatically updated as well.
- SociableKIT dashboard: Solution types filter is now working on Internet Explorer 11 browser. Each option can be easily selected.
- Instagram feed solution: The widget is now displaying consistently when using a Safari browser in an iOS device. Thanks to Roth of Studio Roth&Maerchy for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page events solution: The event title on the pop up is now visible even if you select a different color theme. The “Color theme” option is found under the “Themes” tab.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where a deleted Facebook event was still displaying on feed even it was already deleted on the Facebook page. Thanks to Marc of Perth City Management for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page posts solution: Unwanted border on the left side of a shared post is now removed.
- SociableKIT dashboard: Delete button is now working on Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- SociableKIT demos: The live demo pages are now loading faster. We removed all error messages we discovered through the Chrome browser console.
- Facebook page events solution: A multi-day event is now identified as a single event scheduled for multiple days. It is not a recurring event. Thanks to Bob of Mountain Laurel Trails for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page events solution: A missing event on month view is now showing. Thanks to Katelyn of Mahoneys Bar for reporting this issue.
- Google calendar solution: Fixed an issue where slider layout does not show the navigation arrows when embedded on a WordPress site.
- Facebook page events solution: Fixed an issue where the Font and link colors were not being applied to the feed.
- Twitter feed solution: Fixed an issue where the Twitter feed is not loading consistently because of undefined function.
- Facebook page event solution: Missing location text on the map is now showing.
- Facebook page event solution: Fixed an issue where some event details were un-checked under the Event Item tab, but they are still showing on the feed. Thanks to Jeremy of Platform Entertainment for reporting this issue.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at [email protected] or chat with me here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!