DSM Version 2.9 Updates:
- New Feature: Support for the recurring Facebook event. DSM “spreads” the event based on “upcoming times”.
- New Feature: Option to change “space between events”, see edit mode > event item tab.
- Enhancement: Added event image (that pops up on click) on Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Added “post story” next to Facebook page name on each post of Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Added street address and state info on event location (on list and pop up).
- Enhancement: Removed “end of posts” text on Instagram hashtag feed and Facebook albums feed.
- Enhancement: Removed @ sign when there’s no Facebook page username on Facebook page feed and photo albums feed.
- Enhancement: Added “Add comment on Facebook” button on pop up of Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Clickable link on description of Facebook page feed bio and Facebook page album.
- Enhancement: Changed loading icon from “spin” to “pulse” on several custom feeds.
- Enhancement: Several improvements in the DSM administrator dashboard for better customer service & management.
- Fixed: Annoying horizontal scrollbar (all custom feeds) on Firefox. IFrame embed users only. JS users have no problem.
- Fixed: Twitter feeds not loading when there is no cover photo set on Twitter account.
- Fixed: Empty posts on Facebook page feed.
Let me know if you have any questions about these updates.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugins!