DSM Version 2.9 Updates:
- New Feature: Support for the recurring Facebook event. DSM “spreads” the event based on “upcoming times”.
- New Feature: Option to change “space between events”, see edit mode > event item tab.
- Enhancement: Added event image (that pops up on click) on Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Added “post story” next to Facebook page name on each post of Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Added street address and state info on event location (on list and pop up).
- Enhancement: Removed “end of posts” text on Instagram hashtag feed and Facebook albums feed.
- Enhancement: Removed @ sign when there’s no Facebook page username on Facebook page feed and photo albums feed.
- Enhancement: Added “Add comment on Facebook” button on pop up of Facebook page feed.
- Enhancement: Clickable link on description of Facebook page feed bio and Facebook page album.
- Enhancement: Changed loading icon from “spin” to “pulse” on several custom feeds.
- Enhancement: Several improvements in the DSM administrator dashboard for better customer service & management.
- Fixed: Annoying horizontal scrollbar (all custom feeds) on Firefox. IFrame embed users only. JS users have no problem.
- Fixed: Twitter feeds not loading when there is no cover photo set on Twitter account.
- Fixed: Empty posts on Facebook page feed.
Let me know if you have any questions about these updates.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugins!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.