- YouTube channel solution: You may now show or hide the upload date information. This option can be found in under the “Video item” tab. Check or un-check the “show date uploaded” checkbox. Thanks to Tal Kelley of the Attorney General’s Office for requesting this feature.
- Facebook group events solution: The live demo page is now available. now have a live demo! Click here to view.
- Facebook page events solution: More recurring events will be displayed if you enter your page access token. Please follow our tutorial here. Thanks to SungAiza of Sonrise Baptist Church for requesting this improvement.
- Facebook page posts solution: Indian characters are now supported. Thanks to Prariksha Mhatre of Sakal Media Group for requesting this improvement.
- SociableKIT’s customize page: Under the “Fonts” tab, if you select any font, you may now see a preview of the selected font. This will help you decide if a font is right for you.
- Google calendar solution: We added the UK date format option for the date picker and event date display. Thanks to Paul Wooding of COFE for requesting this improvement.
- Google reviews solution: You may now see the reviews more clearly. The “View on google” button is not blocking the reviews anymore.
- Google reviews solution: We improved the “View on google” button by adding the Google logo. Visitors will now clearly see that the review’s source is Google.
- Google calendar solution: The event’s end date information is now showing. Thanks to Markus of Okanagan Hockey Europe for reporting this issue.
- Facebook page events solution: We fixed a bug where events are duplicating on the list. Thanks to Guo Wei Chow of Resorts World Genting for reporting this issue.
- Instagram Feed solution: The feed was displaying twice on the customer’s website. It is now fixed. Thanks to Sandra of Denim Hunter company for reporting this issue.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.