How are you? Here’s what we’ve worked on in the last few weeks.
- LinkedIn page posts widget: Under the ‘Post Item’ tab, we added a new feature called ‘Show image on top.’ This new feature will allow you to display the post images on top before the post captions. We added this new option because there are types of brands where showing images first is more beneficial.
- Thanks for your kind words, Jim! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that you like our widgets and their functionalities.
- Airbnb reviews widget: On the Grid layout, the feature “Post Height” is now available with a default value of 300. We added this feature to help you customize the height of your review box.
- Instagram feed widget: Under the ‘Posts’ tab, we added a new layout called ‘Masonry.’ This new layout will let you display your Instagram posts in a ‘Masonry’ layout. We added this new layout because we want to help you customize your feed with different layouts. Thanks to Mark for requesting this feature!
- Thank you so much, Ken! We’re glad you like the service and our Facebook page events widget. We hope you had a great day!
- LinkedIn page posts widget and Linkedin profile posts widget: The post with multiple images is now adequately cropped, just like on LinkedIn. We made this improvement to prevent the images from looking cut and stretched out.
- Instagram videos widget: In the feed, the Instagram videos now have square thumbnails. We changed this to make the feed look like the Instagram videos feed on Instagram.
- Thank you so much, Ben! We really appreciate seeing your positive feedback about our product and service.
- Youtube playlists (Multiple playlists) widget: The ‘Share’ button was improved on the popup. Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook share options are shown when clicking the share button.
- Facebook page shop widget: The ‘Share’ button was improved on the popup preview. Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook share options are shown when clicking the share button. We made this improvement to help users share their shop products easily on different social media platforms.
We made this improvement to help users share their Youtube videos easily on different social media platforms.
We value your feedback. If you have something to share, please reply to this email. Or chat with me here. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply and let me know. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.