Hey guys! How are you? Here are what we’ve worked on in the last few weeks and the testimonials from our dear clients.
- LinkedIn hashtag posts widget: The name of the new widget is ‘LinkedIn hashtag posts’. This new widget will allow you to embed LinkedIn hashtag posts on your website. Login to SociableKIT. Click the ‘Create widget’ button. On the dropdown, you will see a new LinkedIn hashtag posts widget. We developed this new widget because many people are using LinkedIn hashtags and they also have a website where they can display their hashtag posts.
- Vimeo channel widget: Under the ‘Videos’ tab, we added a new layout called ‘List’. This new layout will display your Vimeo videos in a list layout.
We added this new option because we wanted to help users to have more options to customize their feed. Thanks to Jose for requesting this new feature!
- Indeed Jobs widget: On the “Indeed company username” field, a special character like an apostrophe is now identified as a valid character in the username text field. We made this improvement so users no longer need to change their username whenever they create the “Indeed Jobs” widget. The special characters like apostrophes, punctuation marks, and other symbols also have multiple uses that help the accounts identifiable.
- SociableKIT Demo: We added a new layout called ‘List’. This will allow you to view the Vimeo channel widget in the ‘List’ layout. We added this new option to help users decide which Vimeo channel widget layout is the best for their website.
- Apple app store reviews widget: The name of the new widget is ‘Apple app store reviews’. This new widget will allow you to embed Apple app store reviews on your website. We developed this new widget because many businesses are using the Apple app store and they also have a website where they can display their app reviews. Thanks to Simon for requesting this new widget!
- SociableKIT Demo: We added a demo of our new Apple app store reviews widget on the demo site. This will allow you to view the Apple app store reviews widget in different layouts. We added this demo to help the users decide which Apple app store reviews layout is best for their website.
What client say
Thanks for the awesome review, Levi! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark, especially on our Medium blog widget.
Thank you so much, Crystal! We’re happy to help you with your Facebook page events widget. Every day, we do our best to provide a great product and service to customers like you.
We value your feedback.
If you have something to share, please reply to this email. Or chat with me here. If you’re enjoying SociableKIT, please reply and let me know. Thank you for using SociableKIT!
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.