Quick guide: Embed Threads on your uKit website for free
To embed Threads on uKit website for free, follow the steps below.
- Sign up FREE or login to SociableKIT.
- Create and customize your Threads widget.
- Copy the Threads widget embed code.
- Login to your uKit website admin panel and create or edit a page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the Threads widget to appear.
- Save and view your page. Done!
That's easy! Embedding Threads widget on your uKit website will take only 2 minutes. If you need a more detailed guide, scroll down to follow our complete guide or watch our video guide.
Follow our complete guide below to embed Threads on uKit website for free. The guide is divided into two parts to make it easier to follow.
Create and customize your Threads widget
The first part is creating your Threads widget using the SociableKIT dashboard. Customize the look and feel to match your brand. Follow the steps below.
- Select your Threads type on the dropdown. SociableKIT offers several Threads widgets. You might need to search it using the highlighted area below. Once found, you can then select it. Here are the different types of Threads that you can add to your uKit website:
- Enter your Threads ID or username. Copy your Threads URL and paste it in the username box. Our system will automatically identify your Threads ID or username.
- Paste the embed code and save your uKit website page. Please follow the second part below to add Threads widget to your uKit website.
Add Threads widget to your uKit website
The second part is adding your Threads widget to your uKit website. After you customize your Threads widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your uKit website. Follow the steps below.
- Get your free embed code from SociableKIT. Make sure you followed the first part above to create your widgget, customize it, and copy your free embed code.
- Login to uKit. You must have an "Pro" account in uKit to use the widget.
- Click edit. You can see the blue box edit in the middle.
- Click "Site Pages". You can see a new page symbol on the left.
- Click add page.
- Click page, then type your title. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on uKit, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Click builder. You can see on the left shape like a puzzle piece.
- Drag HTML Code to the page.
- Click the HTML Code. You can see the ">" on the middle of the page.
- Paste the embed code, in "HTML EDITOR" from SociableKIT, and click save button. You can see the "HTML EDITOR" on the middle of the page, and you can see the save button in a green box on the right bottom corner.
- Click "Last published on Today". You can see the yellow box on the bottom left corner.
- Click the uKit Logo. You can see the uKit Logo symbolizes "u" on the upper left corner.
- Click your website. You can see on the upper middle.
Below, you can see a live demo of our Threads widget. You can click on different
layouts such as Masonry layout, Grid, and Carousel if available.
Thousands of creators and business owners have already embedded Threads on
their website using SociableKIT. They love our service! Here's what they tell us.
"It actually works, is very easy to implement, super powerful, looks great, and the price is right."
"Super easy to set up and integrated seamlessly with my website."
"Great features! Very responsive support, and amazing quick turn around on enhancement request."