In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed a YouTube Live Video on your Mobirise website. Do you use YouTube Live Video? Do you have a website built using Mobirise? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "YouTube Live Video" on the dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- You may also select your region and YouTube API key.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Mobirise
- Create a new page or edit your Mobirise page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed YouTube Live Video on Mobirise is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions, comments, or suggestions? Chat with us using our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you prefer email, your may email us at email@example.com